Excellent

81%


I have now bought several copies of MS…

I have now bought several copies of MS Office 2021 for our company since I institute their prices to exist competitive, and the ordering and installation process has gone smoothly.


Recover of unistalled Office

I received assistance re installing Part 2021 later on I had uninstalled it to endeavour Function 365 which I didn't want.
Give thanks you.


Starting time time purchase

The whole process of buy to download was piece of cake. I asked Chris for a different fashion of receipt and within hours I had one!


I wasn't aware until after I purchased…

I wasn't enlightened until after I purchased the Microsoft 365 that it wouldn't piece of work on my chromebook. Its probably in that ''fine print'' that noone has time to read. The whole reason I purchased information technology was so I can use It for schoolhouse simply at present I'm out of $100 because they won't refund my money. $100 is alot of coin for a single mother trying to put herself through schoolhouse and working full fourth dimension. And they desire to become take money similar that. This world these days is getting colder and colder!

Reply from Gosoftware

Dear Renee,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you only nosotros always recommend our customers to check the production clarification and installation requirements before making the buy as well as the refund policy.

Regards
Harish Thousand


Selling what they dont take

STAY Away FROM THESE PEOPLE! They substitute another software from what you ordered and then send you a cardinal which you recollect is for what you lot ordered, but is not. So refuses to give 100% refund. SCAMMERS, BAIT AND SWITCH. If you lot dont have a production DONT advertise it and allow the transaction to procedure.

Reply from Gosoftware

Dear Client,

We are sorry for the inconvenience acquired to you.
Nosotros had upgraded yous to a higher version free of toll.
Equally had already redeemed the product key. In that example, we couldn't process a full refund. Nosotros issued a 70% refund equally per our refund policy. If yous didn't desire the upgrade, you shouldn't apply the product key to upshot a total refund for you, but since yous had already redeemed the product primal, we can't issue a full refund and you agreed to a seventy% refund which nosotros have already issued.

I remain at your disposal.

Regards
Arpan V


Non the best experience

Not the best experience. Bought Microsoft 365 software simply for some reason which was non explained I did not become the activation code. Eventually was sent the code just not until I had stressed myself and wasted a lot of fourth dimension. Got it up and running simply would non buy it from this website again.


Bad News Bad, Bad News: I purchased a laptop and Function Dwelling house &…

I purchased a laptop and Office Domicile & Pupil for my grandson for his birthday and he did not want Part Home & Student on his laptop. Best Buy said I had to contact Microsoft for my refund. Yeah, correct, I was given ii numbers - no help. Used the web no help. Anyone out there need Part Dwelling & Student on their laptop or computer?? It has not been download or activated.

Reply from Gosoftware

Hullo Joyce,

We are not Microsoft. you lot have to contact either Microsoft direct or contact Best Purchase for a refund. We are a different company

Regards
Harish K


Everything top notch !

The web site is easy to apply and I received an upgrade to a college level product FREE! because they were out of stock of the product level I purchased

Keen service !


Activation Issues

I was unable to activate my Microsoft Office Professional person. Microsoft support was totally worthless. I literally spent hours trying to resolve the issue without success.

The technician at Gosoftwarebuy solved the problem in less than ten minutes.


Easy to download

Easy to download. They gave u.s.a. a neat deal. Very happy with them.


I had a download outcome and I typed my…

I had a download event and I typed my issue into the conversation and the technician immediately pinged me dorsum and solved my result. I was worried at first that this wouldn't be a dandy service considering it wasn't "directly" through Microsoft, but I am pleasantly surprised! Thanks gosoftware squad!


I had a bit of problem downloading the…

I had a bit of trouble downloading the softwares. Gosoftware client service was very courteous and professional and was able to help me in less than x minutes to accomplish what I needed to do. Thank you.

I would also like to mention that the Microsoft Suite for Dwelling house and Business that I intended to purchase was at the lowest cost that I could find online. I also got a free upgrade to the Professional Suite which is a wonderful surprise. Again, thank you.